To reach our ambition of increasing in size and giving chance to local professionals, we need people with winning mindset, passion for customers and leadership potential. At FGL, you have a chance to work with leading clothing brands and products, to develop your professional skills and to put yourself in higher positions.
- Support in managing the strategic projects derived at the company long range plan preparation by conducting and attending to project meetings. Monitor daily weekly basis whilst forwarding same to Project Manager and Update Obeya Room data to create visual management hub to take fast business decisions at factory
- Support in conducting the “Kaizen and Problem-solving sessions” with the involvement of relevant employees on a Daily/Weekly/Monthly/QTR basis and Audit the process of problem solving and update the progress.
- Ensure employee involvement for Lean initiatives, implement and sustain same, follow up on the progress made by the plant in order to ensure that the required standards are adhered to whilst supporting the following:
- Update progress charts and audit the process of lean establishment at each department according to the given guide line.
- Degree or Diploma in relevant area
- Overall Knowledge of the training and development
- 01 year of relevant work experience
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Job