To reach our ambition of increasing in size and giving chance to local professionals, we need people with winning mindset, passion for customers and leadership potential. At FGL, you have a chance to work with leading clothing brands and products, to develop your professional skills and to put yourself in higher positions.
- Download any/all customer related documents to facilitate,
- Distribute/circulate info to relevant dept after reviewing and getting related clarifications from customer
- Review and develop fabrics / trims / lab dips for relevant styles in a organised and timely manner to achieve deadlines given, as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Negotiate pricing and capacity with relevant suppliers in timely and organised manner and coordinate with cross functional teams with updated and accurate information.
- More details will be discussed in the interview
- English-Spoken and Written skills
- Negotiation skills
- Time Management skills
- Problem solving skills
Email : Recruitment@fashiongarments.com
Apply for Job