To reach our ambition of increasing in size and giving chance to local professionals, we need people with winning mindset, passion for customers and leadership potential. At FGL, you have a chance to work with leading clothing brands and products, to develop your professional skills and to put yourself in higher positions.
- Prepare, analyze and reconcile activity report daily.
- Perform style closure and inform all related departments to clear invoice (printing, testing, washing, commercial invoice), transit.
- Review BOM, perform finance sign off and challenge merchandise department for those sale order have a low CM.
- Prepare, analyze and follow up KPI of factory in charge.
- Prepared cost of factory, department and compared with the budget, highlight negative and positive points and send out for head of plant .
- Involve in stock count every week.
- Prepared current Assets Liabilities Report.
- One to two year experience.
- English Communication skills.
- Excel skill.
- Technical knowledge in accounting, finance.
- Analytical Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Time management
Email : email@example.com
Apply for Job