To reach our ambition of increasing in size and giving chance to local professionals, we need people with winning mindset, passion for customers and leadership potential. At FGL, you have a chance to work with leading clothing brands and products, to develop your professional skills and to put yourself in higher positions.
- Negotiate prices based on volume with suppliers.
- Coordinate with development merchandising and obtain greige commitment. Book grieve according to the commitment with the suppliers.
- Receive PO creation confirmation from data team and post purchase orders.r
- Follow up on receiving PI and delivery confirmation from suppliers.
- Confirming OTT dates to planning and merchandising teams
- Follow up 1st Bulk / Dye lot approval with supplier or customer to achieve OTT.
- Update planning and merchant team of the RM delivery status on a weekly basis.
- Liaise with suppliers and obtain Ex Fty dates and follow up on cargo booking with forwarder.
- Attend to quality and quantity concerns and resolve issues.
- Other works assign by manager
- English-Spoken and Written skills
- MS-Office skills
- Negotiation skills
- Time Management skills
- Logistics understanding
- Problem solving skills
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Job