Whether you are a fresh graduate looking for practical experience or a final-year student wanting to find a job before receiving the official certificate of graduation, we’ve got what you are looking for. When you join FGL, you will gain experience by working on challenging projects and through on-the-job training at one of the most competitive and successful garments companies in Vietnam.
- Feeding line.
- Study sample.
- Coordinate with maintenance team to adjust machine ready before feeding line.
- Make pattern for bulk production.
- Training worker before feed line.
- Make report (line feeding, check time…)
- Follow up /balance /improve line.
- Prepare worker skill report.
- Check pattern before pattern is issued for bulk Production.
- Check thread code and basic trim card.
- Check components before feeding the lines.
- 0-1 year experience in Garments Technology.
- Communication and Negotiation Skills.
- Time management.
- Team work.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Problem solving Skills.
- Co-ordinate with sample room, pilot run and QA team and sew technical sample before feeding the line to minimize the feeding losses to increase First day efficiency
- Feed the sewing lines effectively and follow up and guide mechanics and production supervisors to minimize the QCO time and make QCO process successful in the plant
- Monitor performance of newly fed lines until the sewing machine operators familiar to the operations and increase efficiencies of First three days efficiency hit rate
- Make sure to arrange all pre-production activities before line feeding date to increase No of sewing lines feeding in a month
- Co-ordinate with work study officers to review sewing line layouts and make sure correct work place arrangement during line feeding.
- Monitor machine pre-setting status with mechanics and update the status to section in-charge technical officer
- Attend and provide technical solutions to day today technical issues in the section with the help of section in-charge technical officer
- Arrange Standard Work Sheets (SWS) and mock ups as soon as line feeding finished and help the management in implementing GSD in the plant operations
- Identify the skill requirement of new styles and co-ordinate with production supervisors and PA’s to train the workers accordingly well in advance with the help of Section in-charge work study officer
- Actively participate in the projects introduced time to time by the management to improve plant performance
Maintain all the reports related to day to day activities
- Qualifications: Technical Higher Level - Diploma in Garment Manufacturing Technology
- Experiences: one to three years
- Other skills: MS-Office, communication, time-management, team-work, analytical skills, technical skills, ability to work under pressure, problem-solving, decision-making
- Ensure all samples leaving sample room is according to the agreed technical and workmanship with the buyer to achieve first time approval.
- Study all tech-packs prior to sample making and ensure pattern makers and operators understand the buyer requirements.
- Communicate with pattern makers, Warehouse, sample room in charge, mechanics to ensure proper steps is being flowed from the proto stage to achieve 100% sample approval rate.
- Re-confirm information related to measurements, client’s documents through sample room.
- Check and confirm every sample before delivery to the customer for approval.
- Required experience: knowledge on Garment Quality Standards, understanding the markers and cut components
- Required skill: Communication Skills, Analytical Skills, Fluency in English
- Machine/ equipment: Computer
- Qualification: Degree in Textile Technology for the Garment Industry or Quality Control for the Garment Industry or University degree
- Textiles /Garments/Fashion(3)